REVOPTIMUM’S WORK INSIGHT
REVOPTIMUM TEAMS SKILL HIGHLIGHTS
- Multi-site Operations
- Profitability Enhancement
- Crisis Management
- Strategic Planning
- Quality Control & Brand Assurance
- Consensus Building & Teaming
- Innovation & Best Practices
- Organizational Leadership
- Performance Optimization
- P&L Accountability – Budgeting & Finance
HOTEL REVENUE MANAGEMENT CORE ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Surpass all industry competitors for hotel clients’ revenue improvement, maximization and sustenance.
- Craft innovative revenue growth strategies & unmatched Revenue and Yield Management tactics to increase hotel revenues by higher percentages.
- Increase hotel global exposure; enhance hotel revenue and productivity, positioning the independent hotel in the market with a share as the large Hotel chains.
- Power hotel Revenue Management new methods on price elasticity, upsell methods, demand change indicators, customer demands, online marketing, hotel technology, direct booking strategies, distribution tactics and international exposure.
HOTEL OPERATIONS CORE ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Craft pioneering hotel processes to successful organizational transformations, ensuring top productive and highly profitable hotel operations.
- Maximize resources and excel bottom line through expert leadership in team development & rapport; quality control & assurance; productive and efficient operations.
- Consistently successful in achieving highest standards of hotel excellence, guest satisfaction, guest return and attainment.
- Growth hotel Quality service scores by higher percentages and excel at the holistic performance approach of hotel operations.
HOTEL REVENUE MANAGEMENT
Accomplish the Revenue Management & e-Commerce of an Independent Hotel Company by identifying, strategizing, and simplifying opportunities to grow total Revenue and RevPAR Index share across the portfolio of 8 hotel properties beach front resorts and city hotels combined – approx. 1,200 hotel rooms and 800 employees. Achieve the performance and Revenue goals at each managed hotel by providing leadership, planning, execution and follow-up strategy in order to exceed the revenue goals at each property.
- Situated Company’s hotel portfolio to a leading position in the market, head to head with the large brands.
- Managed and developed the Central Reservation Office to achieve goals and objectives through empowerment, ownership and team incentives.
- Enhanced direct sales through the hotel booking engine by 21%, hotel Revenue by 36%.and guest attainment scores by 23%.
- Optimized the Global Distribution System and Increased the Tour Operator Distribution with qualified list of agencies.
- Attained successful relationship with top performing Online Travel Agents and therefore increase online exposure by 28%.
- Implemented precise evaluation cost per channel, rate strategy and price elasticity reporting.
HOTEL REVENUE MANAGEMENT
Lead the Revenue performance of a 2 luxury Hotel properties, a 4-star island beach resort and a Bayfront hotel. Approximately 600 hotel rooms and 500 employees. Delivering initiatives to enhance and keep a constant high revenue performance while developing a keen performing team and customer attainment strategy.
- Development and performance of the business strategy, Revenue planning and Yield Strategy that took this independent hotel Company head to head with the major hotel chains in the region.
- Reach 20% reduction in annual (Hotel vendor) expenses by shifting to in-house revenue efforts and reduce dependency on contractors/external companies
- Lead and exceeded objectives at all Revenue Management, online and market Alliances to improve site placement, e-commerce, hotel sales networking, Yield Planning and financial aims.
- Managed multiple projects involved to this project, including Revenue Management assessments; Marketing strategy and efforts, development and implementation of Property Pace and Rate Strategy reports.
- Achieved e-Commerce strategies through Website and Search Engine Optimization including Pay Per Click and Direct Remarketing.
- Accomplished Yield Managing tactics to increase hotel revenues by 35% and Increased guest experience service scores by 28%.
Pre-opening operations and grand opening process’ key team. Planned, developed and accomplished a successful and productive Front Office and Reservations Division to the grand opening and consecutive high performance of this prominent ocean front resort, 790 Rooms – 850 employees – luxury property in the heart of a major city. Achieved flawless integration of Front Office, Reservations systems and quality guest experience process at pre-opening stage to an effective function beyond the grand opening months. Excelled at the management and revenues of the Reservations Department and Front Desk Division.
- Lead the Front Office Recruiting strategy, Operations planning, Revenue forecast, Reservations Strategy, Quality service & team training and Customer attaining plan.
- Positioned Front Office as the leading in the area, top occupancy in the market, superior check in process, guest service experience and 95% guest satisfaction scores and quality experience.
- Lead, manage and develop the Reservations department to achieve goals and objectives through empowerment, ownership and team incentives.
- Positioned Reservations Department as the top in the area with superior reservations strategies, quality service, guest loyalty and achievement of call conversions by 37%, through continuous training and sales tactics plan.
- Maximized room revenue through management of room inventory, market-based pricing, segmented micro markets, exploit product value and revaluated revenue strategies.
Developed Strategic planning, improved operational efficiency, team building and project management for Rooms Division of this 285 room hotel property – 200 employees at a renowned port. Proactively, identified and solved operational difficulties, turned ideas into logical strategies, and implemented Hotel systems that optimize productivity and customer satisfaction, decreasing vacancy rates and increase bottom line.
- Lead room division operations within a team-work environment. Applied mentor programs to improve line level communication.
- Implemented GDS (global distribution system) into business model. Growth Conversion on Hotel’ Online Booking Engine by 22%.
- Increased overall customer satisfaction scores while also driving greater revenues per transaction.
- Created rooms division’ departments manuals to standardize the hotel training and initiated an upgrade incentive program for front desk associates resulting in a 25% increase in upgrade revenue during the first quarter.
- Achieved 40% increase customer service score rating and increase hotel revenues by 31%.